Singapore Airlines is running a great new promotion along with Vistara over the coming days. When you buy Singapore Airlines tickets directly with the airline, you will get two free tickets on Vistara along on Vistara along.
Essentially, you need to be a member of the Singapore’s KrisFlyer program, and book your tickets for travel from India to wherever on Singapore Airlines. You could also fly SilkAir, which is a Singapore Airline affiliate airline. On the purchase of a return ticket, which you buy directly with the carrier, you would be eligible for two one-way domestic tickets on Vistara. You need to buy at least a Flexi fare in Economy for this to work.
Basically, for people who are traveling from any city that is not Mumbai/Delhi and want to fly Singapore Airline fares and think it is prohibitive because you require using Mumbai/Delhi to get on Singapore’s flight. This is your chance to basically travel to Mumbai/Delhi for free. However, tickets options are the cheapest available.
Business & First Class travelers, including Suites, will get Vistara Business Class on the complimentary tickets, while those who book premium economy on Singapore Airlines or SilkAir will get Vistara Premium Economy tickets. Similarly, Singapore Economy travelers will receive Vistara Economy tickets. These tickets are valid for travel through August 2018, however, have to be booked 21 days in advance. You could do any direct destinations on Vistara, and all taxes and surcharges are to be paid by the passenger at the time of redemption.
So if you planning to book your trip to Indonesia, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand or South Africa, this is your perfect opportunity. Other destinations, it would be difficult to get a good benefit on Singapore’s Network. Right now there are far better fares and benefits available on routes to Europe and USA by other airlines.
A few months ago Vistara and Singapore Airlines enabled the reciprocal benefits.
So you can use your Vistara’s accumulated points to upgrade to Singapore’s Suite class which is not available through any other Singapore’s partner. How cool is that?
How to Claim your tickets?
Once you buy your Singapore Airlines tickets, you need to fill up a form and send it to your originating airport’s email address, who will then send you the ticket codes. For instance, if you are starting your trip from Delhi, you will send an email to the Delhi Singapore Airlines Address. Full details of the promotion are here.
Terms & Conditions
Here are some important T&C for this promotion:
- Valid for sale till 30 June 2017.
- Valid for travel from 1 July 2017 till 31 August 2017.
- Offer valid only when booked on singaporeair.com or SingaporeAir mobile app.
- Offer valid only on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir operated flights.
- Offer valid on fares in Suites, First, Business, Premium Economy and Economy, (Flexi and Flexi Saver) classes only.
- Infant tickets are not eligible for this promotion.
- Travel must originate from Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai on Singapore Airlines or SilkAir flights.
- This offer is valid only for KrisFlyer members from India, who have subscribed to receive KrisFlyer and Singapore Airlines promotions under “Communication Preferences”.
- Only return tickets bought in India for travel on Singapore Airlines or SilkAir will be eligible for Vistara flights and in same cabin class, except for Singapore Airlines Suites for which the entitlement will be in Vistara’s Business Class.
Are you going to use the Vistara/Singapore Airlines Promotion?