Damn! is it Christmas already or what? So many offers being published today.
Jet Airways has announced special fares on both domestic and international tickets as part of its 24th-anniversary celebrations. The airline which was awarded TripAdvisor’s “Best Indian Airline award” for 2017, announced that for single day – on May 5 – economy and premiere tickets will be offered at a 24 per cent discount on base fare on all international tickets. For travelers looking for domestic tickets, the company has offered 23 percent off on select destinations on the first-come first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
- 24% discount is applicable on base fare in Première and Economy on flights from India across our international network
- 24% discount is also applicable on base fare in Economy on select flights within India
- Applicable on one way and return journey on flights operated by Jet Airways
- Tickets must be purchased on May 5, 2017
- Travel must commence on or after Jun 16, 2017
- Applicable on select booking classes
- Flights within India – B
- International flights
- Première – P
- Economy – W
- This offer is not applicable for bookings done using the Multicity option
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer / promotion
- Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change
This isn’t the best sale coming from Jet Airways but this is definitely pretty good one. Round trip from Mumbai-Paris are as low as 35k. I have seen 30k too but this is close.