Marriott Promotions Fall 2019 labelled as Get More.
This is a two-tiered promotion, much like Marriott has made in the past. You need to register (link here)between now and December 31, 2019. Then, you need to stay twice between October 29, 2019, and January 14, 2020, to earn a miserly total of 2,000 bonus points. But that may not be all. Marriott promises an additional offer will be unlocked after your second stay posts.
While for 2 stays – 2000 points is quite miserly and nothing to get excited about. However, Marriott does say that you will recieve your own customized offer after you finish your first 2 stays.
Note that we still don’t know who will be targeted for which offers, but rather just that these are allegedly the various offers available. So, what should we expect? Members will apparently be targeted for one of 12 offers:
- 4,000 bonus points after two additional stays
- 6,000 bonus points after three additional stays
- 8,000 bonus points after four additional stays
- 12,000 bonus points after five additional stays
- 15,000 bonus points after six additional stays
- Complete two additional stays for 2,000 bonus points, plus earn 2,000 additional bonus points after every two stays
- Complete four additional stays for 2,000 bonus points, plus earn 2,000 additional bonus points after every two stays
- Complete four additional stays for 2,500 bonus points, plus earn 2,500 additional bonus points after every two stays
- 5,000 bonus points after one additional stay
- 7,000 bonus points after one additional stay
- 10,000 bonus points after one additional stay
- 20,000 bonus points after one additional stay
Again, presumably each member would only be targeted for one of those offers, and there’s no way to know which one you’ll be targeted for. Earning 20,000 bonus points after one stay is of course awesome for the infrequent Marriott guest, while only having the potential to earn an additional 5,000 bonus points during the entire promotion is a lot less exciting.
However, this Marriott promotion is stackable with other promotion and hence can be allowed to have better value if you are traveling within Asia Pacific including India.
Marriott Bonvoy has launched new offer for stays at participating hotels in Asia-Pacific through July 31, 2020 that needs to be booked by March 31.
Members earn 15% of their room rate back in F&B credit + 5,000 bonus points for stays minimum of two nights that are book using promotional code M96.
So, you recieve 7000 bonus points for every 2 night stay with any of the Marriott properties. That doesn’t include Exclusive offers that Marriott has been rolling out to select customers.
Here’s how this offer works:
By itself, the global promotion is weak. However, if you stack other promotions, you can get quite a value out of this. As I can easily make multiple 2 nights stays and easily rack up incredible amount of points.