One of the best features about Hilton Honors program is that if you stay more than required night per year, those nights get rolled over for the next year. Hence, removing the requirement to always be traveling to maintain the Elite benefits.
Hilton understands that every year travel can’t be the same.
How many nights at each tier are required to begin counting elite rollover nights?
At the end of the calendar year, elite members can roll over any qualifying nights in excess of the number required to gain elite tier status:
• Nights 11-39 for Silver members
• Nights 41-59 for Gold members
• Nights 61+ for Diamond members
There is a change at the Diamond level:
- Diamond members with 120+ nights within a calendar year will rollover 60 nights into the new year, as 60 nights will ensure you maintain your Diamond status for another year.
- While there is no limit, Diamond members with 120+ nights will only see 60 rollover nights in their trackers, because only 60 rollover nights are needed to ensure you maintain your Diamond status for another year.