Emaar Malls, the flagship developers of The Dubai Mall, has just partnered with Emirates Airline’s Skywards loyalty programme for a new scheme that will earn customers air miles every time they shop.
Thanks to the launch of the Emaar Malls Rewards Programme, for every Dhs 100 or more spent on goods, food or leisure experiences at The Dubai Mall will earn you a Skyward Mile at a rate of one Mile per $1 (approx. Dhs3.67) for Silver, Gold and Platinum members, and one Mile per $2 (approx. Dhs7.34) for Blue members.
Premier Members (Platinum, Gold, Silver) – 1 Skyward Mile/$1
Blue Member – 1 Skyward Mile/$2
Of course, your earning will be multiplied if you use credit cards for your purchases.
How does it work?
- Download The Dubai Mall Application for your mobile.
- Once downloaded, register your own unique account.
- After your account is created, you will get a prompt to connect your Emirates Skyward frequent flyer account to the app. You would have to login into your Emirates account.
- Now, it’s connected. You will see a screen with your current Emirates tier and your miles earning rate on the screen.
- Once your account is connected, all you need to do is scan all your purchase receipts into the rewards section of the app. Normally your miles are credited to your account within 24 hours.
Suddenly, spending money at Dubai Mall is even more lucrative as it could get me my dream flight. I am definitely going shopping there and buying my things there. Even if Dubai Mall has little more markup than other malls, this makes everything way more lucrative.