Last year many countries had visa policies changed for Indian Passport holders.
We have mentioned about :
- United Arab Emirates (More changes have happened since, read below)
- Belarus (Read new update below)
- Oman (Read new updates below)
Visa policy of countries where you aren’t required Visa of another country.
United Arab Emirates
a. UAE now grants a long-term, 10-year visa to investors and highly-skilled professionals. The visas are granted to specialists in science, medicine and research, and to “exceptional students.”
b. To boost revenue during slow months – very year between 15 July and 15 September, you can take a family holiday in Dubai and Abu Dhabi without having to pay visa fee for your kids. The exemption is valid for accompanying dependents below 18 years of age.
Indian citizens can acquire visa on arrival now in Zimbambe.
Indian citizens can acquire visa on arrival now in Zimbambe. You can’t acquire a multi entry visa at port of arrival.
- Passport valid for a least 6 months from your date of entry.
• Return ticket to your country (or enough money to buy one)
• Sufficient funds to cover your stay in Zimbabwe
• Enough blank pages in your passport to fit the required entry visa.
- Single Entry ($30) – a visa allows for entry into Zimbabwe one time. Once you exit Zimbabwe, the visa cannot be used again.
- Double Entryvisa ($45) – allows for up to two entries into Zimbabwe. Valid up to 90 days from the date of issue. Once you have used it for the two entries and two exits, the visa cannot be used again.
- Multiple Entryvisas – CANNOT be obtained at the port of entry into Zimbabwe. You may enter Zimbabwe on a single entry visa and then obtain a Multiple Entry Visa from the town office – but this may take up to 7 working days to be issued and in many cases is declined – if you need to enter 3 or 4 times rather buy a single entry and then a double entry visa or two doubles, which is a perfectly accepted by immigration.
An electronic visa will be issued for a period of 30 days in the territory of Uzbekistan with a single entry. The issued electronic visa will be valid for 90 days from the date of its issuance.
The time for consideration of applications for registration and issuance of an electronic visa will be two working days, excluding the day the application was filed. Therefore the application for processing an electronic visa must be submitted at least three working days before the planned date of trip to Uzbekistan.
The portal will provide the information on the status of application and the issued electronic visa, on the basis of a unique identification number assigned to the appeal. The consular fee for processing and issuing an e-visa is 20 USD.
If you travel on Kazakhstan‘s national carrier Air Astana or any other Kazakh airline, you can get a 72-hour transit visa for Kazakhstan, that too for free. If you plan to stay in Astana or Almaty, book your hotel in advance and make sure to inform the airline before departure.
Israel has reduced its visa fee for Indians from Rs1,700 to Rs1,100 for the B2 visa category (business, meeting or conference or tourism).
If you’re applying for a multiple-entry visa for a short-term stay, you no longer need an employment certificate and explanation letter stating the reason for your visit. The only documents you need are visa application form (with photo) and papers to prove your financial capability (for tourism)/documents to prove your affiliation to certain enterprises (for business).
You can now drive to Myanmar without needing the special land route permit to enter the country. The only thing you need to display at the check post is your e-visa, which can be obtained in just two days.