Hilton has opened registration for their Q4 2018 promotion called Moments Made Bigger. This promo is offering triple points at luxury and resort properties and double points at all their other hotels.
- Earn 3x points on all luxury & resort stays.
- Earn 2x points on all other stays.
- Registration required.
- For stays from September 10, 2018 to January 3, 2019.
- Full list of luxury and resort properties.
Though I am not a fan of 2x and 3x promotions as the value of points is directly connected to the amount of money you are spending. However, from the hotel point of view, it can be a great strategy.
The best part about Hilton is that you get Complimentary breakfast at all their properties from Gold Status.
Hilton is out with a promotion to earn 2,500 Lufthansa Miles & More miles with every Hilton stay until October 31, 2018. If you’re a collector of Miles & More miles, this is a pretty generous promotion as it looks like it should stack with earning Hilton points on your stay (including the current double points promotion)
- Earn 2,500 Miles & More award miles when you stay at participating Hilton properties until October 31, 2018. (Note that the image above says “up to” 2500 miles, but the terms state you’ll get 2500 miles with each stay)
- Direct link to register for this promotion
- Must be a Miles & More Member.
- You must register online at Hilton Honors.com/lufthansa25 prior to completing your stay
- Valid at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Honors portfolio from August 1st, 2018 through October 31, 2018
- Bonus Mileage: Earn 2500 Miles & More award Miles for stays during the promotional period. There are no minimum or maximum amount of stays. A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- The following are types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilising Hilton Grand Vacations Club, and Hilton Club timeshare programs; Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates, Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and ‘opaque’ channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. Hilton Honors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit) for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays.
- Allow up to six weeks after check-out, and after the promotion has ended, for miles to be credited to your account.